Here are some of the last changes we made before the ending of the year 2018.
- Major connectivity hardware improvements for the back office
- Updated documentation for domains, contact information and more
- Improvements handling new incoming chat sessions and monitoring
- Updated inline help for domains on account area
- Software and hardware upgrades on several systems
- Added several new domain extensions that are now available for purchase
- Database schema updates for the upcoming Netzmin
- Minor enhancements on account user area
- New help articles available
- New internal connection features for automation platform
- Minor bugs fixes for IOTA payments
- Released a new major version with features and bug fixes for NetzBuilder
- Many more minor tasks…
Sadly, we could not launch Netzmin as initially planned for December 2018. We made huge improvements and are very close to the first testing phase, but we decided at the last moment to add several new features and integrations which were not initially planned, this delayed our first public opening. We expect to have a more detailed release plan at the end of this month.
Sunday, January 20, 2019