- SFTP/FTPS and file management server updates.
- Several translations added to domain ordering cart.
- Fixed cart domain registration pricing not matching page.
- Fixed cart session duplicated bug for price overrides.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues with domain registrations on the cart.
- Renewal button option was not showing correctly on the domain management page.
- Translations to Spanish in domain monitoring and redirection services.
- Modal help windows fixed inside customer account.
- Certificates can now use DNS challenges automatically besides HTTP authentication.
- Parking pages are now created automatically on domain registrations.
- Ticket replies are now fully supported for markdown rendering and syntax is properly displayed.
- Chat customer service popup now opens directly as a widget from pages.
- Chat customer service can also open as modal window from customer account
- New affiliate account features are now in internal test before launch, available for all customers.
- New DNS certificate and domain authentication.
- DNS zone management was migrated to a centralized database for easier management.
- Domain renewals and registrations can now be overwritten directly in cart without having to delete the whole order.
- Added options to apply discounts per domain in cart.
- Affiliate commission will be tracked directly internally from the cart ordering system.
- Added option to open domain website from domain management page.
- Help section from domain management page.
- No deprecated features in March.
- No removed features in March.
- Internal SSE code and testing for future cloud sites management pages for live data.
- Load balancer code fixes for Red Hat 9 based operating systems.