- Fixed code in SQL databases for domain monitoring.
- Made several improvements for security to internal databases.
- Fixed a rate limiter database bug that could potentially be abused.
- Fixed an issue with the domain Whois lookup queries setting incorrect data.
- Fixed a bug for domains without security on the domain page.
- Fixed the domain loader status while executing actions.
- Fixed some database schemas regarding GEO location.
- Fixes to the user profile editor.
- Fixed numerous user interface translations in Spanish.
- Fixes on the domain management page.
- Resolved an issue in the cart system while executing a page after loading domains to the cart.
- Addressed an issue while adding free domains to the cart before checkout.
- Fixed a bug that was displaying news in English for users with Spanish locale in their account.
- Fixed a bug that was displaying the due date incorrectly in the invoice list page.
- Many internal improvements for quality features for customers while using services.
- Some improvements on domain redirection services.
- New features in the customer chat service.
- Changed some key translations.
- Internal improvements on how repository backups are handled.
- Domains past redemption status are now automatically cancelled.
- Various action buttons improved for better visual reference.
- Domain status can switch to redemption now automatically.
- Domains in redemption status can now be recovered by the user.
- Added a status indicator on the domain list page.
- Notification is now displayed if domain was deleted on renewal option.
- Added new Spanish translations to the customer area page.
- Added email and username display to the customer profile edit page.
- Added vertical tabs for cloud hosting management page.
- Redirect automatically to the domain page after login for domain links from emails.
- Users with Spanish set in their account are now redirected to the Spanish login page.
- Added improvements to domain renewals, transferred and lost status.
- No deprecated features in February.
- No removed features in February.
- Improvements to network security for malicious traffic detection.
- Internal customers hostname records are now added automatically.
- Improvements and database migration for Cloud Sites products.